martes, 18 de mayo de 2010

Good feelings about this year

Trip to London is one of my best feelings. In London, I stay with my friends, and I meet new people. I like Londres, the hotel are quite good and people were sympathetic, sometimes more like Spain. In London I forget my studies, I need that, I can disconnect to the high school and that's very positive. Luckily I always arrive early and I never have to pay any fine, that's positive too :)
The class helps me and I have some friends in class, like Sergi Bernad, Jake Bridges, Nil Comas... and they and other people too give me help always when I need, that's so important for me.
This year have positive and negative things, like every year, but I have to improve positive things, and intents to succeed this year.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio